Whenever I get feedback from students who have taken my courses it thrills me. I love hearing about their personal experiences and how much the classes effect them. I've had students tell me that my Creative Voice courses have changed their lives and I believe it!
Getting free of negative thinking in your artistic pursuits can help you immensely in other areas of your life. There is something very healing about creative expression and embracing the artistic, soulful part of ourselves can have incredible benefits to us in general.
Here is an excerpt from an e-mail that a recent student of my Finding your Creative Voice E-Course sent to me:
"Thanks for a fun and engaging class. I really enjoyed playing with the materials that I had and definitely feel inspired and more creative as a result. The ideas you presented to me are still percolating but I can see where they're going to be really wonderful in inspiring me to be creative in my life. There's nothing more relaxing than playing with our materials after a stressful meeting when I just need to release the pent-up nervous energy. Thank you for setting my creativity on its path to freedom."
In the course, we use a sketchbook to capture ideas and inspiration. Tuning into your intuition is key to setting yourself free of all of those "should" thoughts that creep into our lives! This is one of her intuitive drawings.
This is her final project. In my Finding your Creative Voice E-Course, I will take you all the way through the creative process from finding your own inspiration, to playing and exploring with the materials and then I show you how to create a final piece of art from all that you've discovered. The result is uniquely you and just the beginning of Finding your Creative Voice!
A self-paced course that helps you let go of fear and gives you the tools for authentic creative expression:
- Move past fear and into play through fun exercises that encourage your inner artist
- Use techniques such as collage, drawing, journaling and painting in a safe, fun environment
- Experiment with various mediums and styles such as watercolor pencils, pens and collage
- Learn how the creative process works - I will teach you how to create an entire project from inspiration to completion
- Using your sketchbook as a guide, you will begin to see your own style emerge through observing what naturally draws you to creative flow
- Gain confidence to keep a creative practice that will enrich your life
- Get encouragement from others who are on their own journey and experience a warm and accepting community