What I've found by talking to people is that these are the most common things that hold them back from creative expression:
• Can't find a subject you are interested in
• Don't feel confident in your artistic ability
I'm passionate about creating a space where we can use creative expression as a process and a tool to being more free in our lives. A place where anyone can come and spend a little bit of time on themselves, exploring who they are. A place where it doesn't matter what level of artistic ability they have, the only thing that matters is their ability to have fun and explore.
I'm so excited that with my new Finding your Creative Voice e-course I can now help people to access their creativity right from the comfort of their home!
In my Finding Your Creative Voice e-course you can:
- Let go of self-judgement and learn strategies for authentic creative expression
- Discover your own unique artistic style
- Experiment with various mediums and styles such as watercolor pencils, pens and collage
- Create an entire project from inspiration to completion
- Using your sketchbook as a guide, you will begin to see your own style emerge through observing what naturally draws you to creative flow
- Gain confidence to keep a creative practice that will enrich your life
- Get encouragement from others who are on their own journey and experience a warm and accepting community
No art experience necessary! Open to beginners or advanced students.
Do You have creative tips, tricks or questions?
I would love to include any ideas that you have on how to jump start your creativity or take it to the next level. What have you found that's worked for you? Or do you have questions that I can answer in my next newsletter? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's create a creative community!